Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Little Suprise

Last Monday, Nirav and I went to the doctor and got to see the first pictures of our new little baby. I am 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. My due date is April 26, 2009, the day before Nirav's birthday. We are both thrilled to be expecting a baby. We had been trying for over a year now. We got to see the heart beating while watching the ultrasound. It was so amazing. I have had a little morning sickness but it hasn't been too bad. Please keep us and little baby Shah in your prayers. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family who have supported us so much during this time.

8 comments:

Tabby said...

Yay! Can't wait for little baby Shah to get here! Keep us updated on all the progress, k?

Amber said...

I'm so glad baby Shah made it to the blog!

Stacia said...

Love your 'baby announcment'!! Now we totally expect to see belly shots at least every four weeks :-)

Dawn said...

We can't wait to be Baby Shah's Uncle Mike & Aunt Dawn! We are so thrilled for you guys!!

Chan said...

Congrats! We're very excited for you! Take care of yourself and we hope to see you soon!

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

yay!! Babies are so much fun, well once you get you to being sleep deprived that it!! haha

Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I know you guys have wanted this for a while now. Can't wait to meet baby Shah. You are in our prayers.