It looks like you were blessed with some wonderful showers! Can't wait to see that baby in some of those outfits! You look very pretty in your indian attire!
I would have loved to have been able to have gone to your Indian baby shower. You will have to tell us all about the traditions that took place. Can't wait to meet baby girl!! It's getting so close!! Take these last couple of weeks and SLEEP!!
3 comments:
That is so cool that you get to experience this whole other culture. I'm just married to a boring old white guy! LOL! :D
It looks like you were blessed with some wonderful showers! Can't wait to see that baby in some of those outfits! You look very pretty in your indian attire!
I would have loved to have been able to have gone to your Indian baby shower. You will have to tell us all about the traditions that took place. Can't wait to meet baby girl!! It's getting so close!! Take these last couple of weeks and SLEEP!!
Post a Comment