Saturday, June 6, 2009

One Month Old

Our little girl turned one month old last Friday. I can't believe it's been a month already. She has been doing really good. She sleeps most of the night except to eat but she usually goes right back to sleep. She is spending more time awake during the day. She is starting to notice things more and she listens when we talk to her. She has also started to make sounds other than just crying and likes to smile when we talk to her. I think she will probably start crawling and walking early because she is already trying to pull herself up when we hold her. She does not like being swaddled anymore. She likes to be free so she can move around.

We took Abigail for her one month appointment on Tuesday. She now weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and is 21 in long. She has gained two pounds and one inch since birth. She is in the 50th percentile for height and the 15-20 percentile for weight. The doctor said she is healthy and right on schedule for her development. Here are some recent pictures of our little princess.

Posing for the camera

Abigail in her bathtub

Abigail and mommy
How she sleeps (with her hands up)

She loves to stick out her tongue

All dressed up for church

Sitting in her bouncy seat

Doing her first Auburn cheer

Her favorite place to sleep (on daddy's chest)

4 comments:

Amber said...

She looks like her Daddy! Love the new pics, they change way too fast.

Tabby said...

She is growing! I love the last picture of her on Neato's chest. That was Isabelle's favorite place to sleep too. Glad she is doing so good!

Dawn said...

She is so perfect and beautiful! I could gaze at her all day. While I hold her, of course! :D

Sarah said...

You guys are doing so great. I love the picture of you and Abigail. I can tell you guys are really happy. She is such a cutie.