Monday, September 21, 2009
Eating cereal for the 1st time
Abigail has been eating every two hours for the last few weeks. She used to sleep about six hours at night but lately has been waking up to eat every couple of hours. Since she is about four and a half months old, we decided to introduce some cereal to her. We thought that she would just spit the cereal back out but were surprised when she gobbled it up. She got a little on her face and tried to play with the spoon but overall did very well.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for Abigail! She's getting so big!
Yay for cereal!! Maybe she'll get fuller and sleep better now :) Can't believe how fast she is growing...seems like she was just born! Glad Neato's parents were able to come see her too...looks like everybody had a great time!
I'm so proud of Abigail eating her food and not making a mess. She is so advanced, I can tell!!!
I love the pics with Nirav's parents. I can see how much they love her.
Post a Comment