Our baby girl turned 9 months old on February 1st. She is becoming such a big girl now. She has been really crawling for about a month. She used to scoot across the floor on her belly but now she is crawling all over the place. She has also learned how to open drawers and pull up onto furniture. We have a hard time keeping up with her. She is becoming more independent which allows me to do more around the house but I also have to keep a close watch on her. We have child-proofed most of the house but she still finds stuff to get into. She went to the doctor on February 2nd for her 9 month checkup. She was 28 in long and 16 lb 4.5 oz. She was sick the past couple of weeks with a cold but is much better now. I posted a lot of pictures since it's been a while since I last blogged.
playing with the tupperware

brushing her teethies (she now has 5 teeth)


her two bottom teeth

Abigail's first time seeing snow

helping mommy fold laundry

you can see all her teeth in this picture

pouty face

happy face

she loves playing with her blocks

standing in her crib (we had to lower the mattress after this day)

getting into the refrigerator

posing for the camera


crazy face (I think she was yelling in this picture)

bath time (her favorite time)

video of Abigail crawling
No comments:
Post a Comment