korker bows
Bow holder I made for Abigail's room
I did not make all of these bows. The big bows were made by Heather Britton.
Monogrammed picture I made for Abigail's room

And my favorite project of all, my very first pillowcase dress! It only took one day (a very long day) for me to make it but I'm so excited that I can do this now.

Abigail sporting her new dress and matching hairbow. Please ignore the mess in the background. Abigail is into everything now!



I did not make all of these bows. The big bows were made by Heather Britton.
And my favorite project of all, my very first pillowcase dress! It only took one day (a very long day) for me to make it but I'm so excited that I can do this now.
Abigail sporting her new dress and matching hairbow. Please ignore the mess in the background. Abigail is into everything now!

8 comments:
So cute! I love the little animal bows! Good job on the pillowcase dress too! You've got me wanting to make another one!
Her dress is adorable!! and good job on the bows...makes me want to break out all my ribbon and get Hailey some fresh ones made for Spring. The 'animal' bows are too cute. I've seen them online and you did a great job!!!
Love the pillowcase dress! I would not have guessed it was your first one! Love the bows, too, of course!
I removed a comment because I posted it twice by accident. Sorry! :P
You did a great job on all your projects! I love the pillowcase dress.
You first pillowcase dress is fantastic!
I want the animal bows!!! SERIOUSLY--email me and I will pay you for those. I want a bunny and duck for Easter. And the korker, I'd love to know how to do those.
Really, I want a bunny hair bow!
good job on all your projects!! I usually leave most of the sewing to my Mom. I'll have her make the dressed then I embroider them! MK has SOOO many pillow cases dresses. A trick my mom uses, instead of running ribbon through the top she will run elastic then just sew the ribbon on the elastic for a decorative touch. this keeps the dress from falling if the bows come untied.
Misty
Post a Comment