Friday, April 16, 2010

Caleb, Savannah and Easter

We have been so busy over the past month. I am so behind on my blogging...I promise I will be better in the future. In the past month, we had my nephew Caleb visit for a week during his Spring Break, went to Savannah with Nirav's work, and celebrated our first Easter with Abigail. We are currently working on fixing up our house. So far we have painted our bedroom and worked in the yard. And the week of Abigail's birthday, we plan on putting down laminate floor and painting our living room and hallway. We have two birthday parties to plan as well...one in Warner Robins and one in Birmingham. Here's a quick review of what we've been up to over the past month.

Caleb's Visit

Caleb on the playground at Lane Packing Co.
Abigail in a shopping cart at Lane's (she didn't want to play on the playground but wanted mommy to push her around in the cart)Jumpin Jax
Caleb playing with his new friends, Ralston and Riley
park on Kimberly Road
Abigail chillin' in her stroller
Mommy and Abigail on the see-saw

Riley, Ralston and Caleb with their muddy pants
Caleb pulling Abigail in his old wagon. He's such a sweet cousin.
awww...so sweet
Nirav and I decided that we'd better go out on a much needed date night before my mom left.
Caleb and Abigail playing together




Daddy and Abigail at the park





Savannah

We wanted to spend a day on the beach while we were in Savannah. Unfortunately, it was very cold so we were only able to stop for a few pics.
Abigail really enjoyed the heated indoor pool at the hotel. She said that it was much better that the beach.

Easter

2 comments:

Amber said...

She has her feet up on the stroller like Kirkley does! I love her hair--I think she's going to love her cousin Caleb.

Dawn said...

Such a sweetie and always smiling! Especially when Daddy is around! :D