Abigail showing off her newly pierced ears. Her daddy bought her diamond earrings for her birthday. She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Our baby is 1!
Our baby girl turned one on May 1st. I can't believe that it's been a year already. She's grown up so fast.



Abigail showing off her newly pierced ears. Her daddy bought her diamond earrings for her birthday. She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

It's hard to believe that she's the same little girl that we brought home from the hospital just one year ago.
Abigail showing off her newly pierced ears. Her daddy bought her diamond earrings for her birthday. She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad she had so many Happy Birthday parties! She's such a sweetie! I'm glad she likes her 1 shirt!
Post a Comment