Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007: Year in Review

I just started my blog at the beginning of 2008 but there were so many great things that happened in 2007, I thought that I'd share a little. The first week in June, Nirav and I went to Panama City Beach, FL with my mom, brother, sister-in-law and nephew. We rented a condo and had a great time.




At the end of July, I attended my ten year high school reunion. Only a small group of my old classmates attended but it was great to see everyone and hear what they were up to. Some had changed a lot and others hadn't changed a bit.

me and Sarah
Brittany, me and Kelly

In October, I went to the 3rd Annual Women's Retreat with my church, the Warner Robins Church of Christ. We had a great time together singing songs of praise, doing crafts, worshiping together, and just hanging out together. It was fun to hang out with my girls without any boys around. :-)

me, Stacia, Marissa, Dawn, Jeanette, and Natalie

On October 15, Nirav and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. Here's a picture from our wedding day. Don't we look so cute together...I don't what happened to us now though. ;-)


Hope you enjoyed my look back as much as I did. So many great times...can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for the Shahs. Maybe a new addition to the family...we'll just have to wait and see. :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love all your pics! Yes, 2008 is going to be a great year for the Shahs and all of us.