You guys look so cute! I'm so excited that you have a blog now!
Love the pictures! And it's great that you have your own blog now!! I'm going to go add your link to my page right now!! :-)
Andrea forgot to mention that this was taken at MY birthday party! :) Yes, I love this pic of you guys!
Sorry, Dawn! I just added that picture for the relatives in India. I guess I didn't put when it was taken since it was a few months ago. I'll have to edit it when I get home. :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys look so cute! I'm so excited that you have a blog now!
Love the pictures! And it's great that you have your own blog now!! I'm going to go add your link to my page right now!! :-)
Andrea forgot to mention that this was taken at MY birthday party! :) Yes, I love this pic of you guys!
Sorry, Dawn! I just added that picture for the relatives in India. I guess I didn't put when it was taken since it was a few months ago. I'll have to edit it when I get home. :P
Post a Comment