Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Caleb's visit

Last weekend, our nephew came to visit his Uncle Neeno and Aunt Andree (that's what he calls us). He had a great time. We visited three different parks. The first park was the park at Lane Packing Company. Caleb called this park "Andree's park". The second park we visited was the park on Kimberly Road also known as "Ben's park". And the last and best park of all was "Neeno's park" also known as "Monkey Joe's".

Park at Lane Packing Company

Caleb walking Ben

Caleb on the slide
Caleb driving the tractor
This is my favorite picture. Caleb was pretending that he was driving a race car. He looks so intense.

Pictures from Monkey Joe's

Going through the tunnel

Up the wall

And down the slide

Now for the BIG slide

Caleb had such a great time that he asked when he was coming back just as he was about to leave to go home. We loved having him over. He's a handful but a lot of fun. Never a dull moment with him around.

4 comments:

Tabby said...

He is so cute! Glad you had a good visit!

Dawn said...

I just could not believe how big he is now. He has lost all of the "baby look". I'm glad you were able to show him a good time. I hope your mom enjoyed the visit, too.

Sarah said...

You guys are the best aunt and uncle. Caleb is a lucky kid.

Stacia said...

Those were great pictures! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful visit!! He is such a cutie and I'm glad I got to finally meet him.