Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday, Nirav and I went to an Easter Egg Hunt at our friend Stacia's house. The kids hunted Easter eggs while the adults just hung out and had lunch. We had so much fun. Here the kids are going crazy filling their baskets with the Easter eggs.

"Check out all the eggs I got"
"Hey, could someone please help me carry this basket?"
"You'd better not be messing with my Easter basket!"

Noah was so excited to find a dollar in one of his eggs. I wish I could be that excited over a dollar.

After hunting eggs, Jack, Noah, Hailey and Rachel decided to go cruising. Look out, Jack's behind the wheel!


We also celebrated Riley's 1st birthday. His birthday was on Easter. Here Riley is opening presents with his mom, Sarah.


Nirav and I had a great time hunting Easter eggs with all the kids. We don't have any kids of our own yet but we sure are getting a lot of practice with all of our friends' kids. I think Nirav's getting the most practice.


Hope everyone had a great Easter. We sure did!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You got some great pictures. The egg hunt was a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again next year!

Stacia said...

I loved all your comments with the pictures! So glad you guys came! And you know you were the favorite with the kids because you brought the chalk and the chips!!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad y'all came to the egg hunt. You are both so sweet with the children. You got some good pictures too. Especially the one with Allyson. The caption is so funny.

Tabby said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You got some really good pictures. Miss you guys!

Chan said...

Looked like fun! Lana wasn't interested in the Easter egg hunt at a friend's birthday party. She found 0 eggs because she was busy playing.