Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to...Me :-)

I had the best birthday week! My husband took me out to dinner and gave me the most beautiful diamond necklace for my birthday. He's the best husband ever!


My girlfriends and I celebrated my birthday by going to see Sex and the City.

They gave me some great birthday presents.


And this weekend, I traveled to Birmingham and got to see my nephew aka "Spiderman".
I also received a lot of cards, money, and phone calls from friends and family. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. I feel so loved. :-)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. Also, I'm glad you like your Auburn bow-flops!

Stacia said...

Your necklace is very pretty!! Neato did a good job :-) I had fun at the movie and I can't wait till we all get together to see another one!

Chan said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful necklace and the cutest Auburn flip flops!

Amber said...

Looks like you had a fun b-day, your honey did a great job on the necklace! Spiderman looks supercool, don't you love how they act when they are a "superhero"?

I haven't been able to leave many comments up here in OH, I can't get on Dawn's at all.

Tabby said...

Sorry...I thought I had left a comment before, but I guess not. :/
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Wish I could've been there!

Sarah said...

The movie was a lot of fun. Glad you had a Happy Birthday!