This was my first time ever teaching a class. I helped with a class before but never taught one myself. If I only knew then what I was signing up for, I might have given it a second thought. :-) Just joking...the kids were a handful but I'm so glad I did it. We had such a great time...when no one was hitting, crying, or stealing someone's toys. Here's some pictures of my room before the kids destroyed it.

And here's a picture of Addison and Lita trashing the room. :-D
We went outside everyday to let the kids burn off some of their energy. On this day we tried to play "Duck, Duck, Goose" but it didn't last too long.
On Friday, we found a TV to keep them occupied for a while. It only kept them still for about 15 minutes. But at least I got to take a couple of pictures of the whole class. Everyone was here on Friday except for Addison.
Half of the class
Back row: Jacob, Jack, Nicholas, and Savannah
Back row: Jacob, Jack, Nicholas, and Savannah
Front row: Lita and Casadi
The other half
The other halfChanning, Sharrill, Allyson, and Alexa

Here's a picture of Addison from earlier in the week.

Here are some random pictures taken throughout the week. I wanted to get some nice group pictures but that didn't work out too well. I just had to snap pictures whenever I had a second free.

6 comments:
Your room looked great! Allyson had such a good time all week. You did a fantastic job.
Thank you for being such a good teacher, Aunt Andrea.
Love, Allyson
Looks like you had your hands full! :D 2 year olds are a blast, aren't they? Your room looked great!
I know you've heard of the terrible two's! :) I think Lana's going through the terrible two's early. It looks like you did great!
Wasn't it so much fun?!? I know the kids had a blast. Jack is still singing songs that I've never sang with him before so I know he learned them with you :-) Thanks for putting so much of your time into it. It really showed!
Your room looked so cute. I love the picture of Lita and Addison trashing it. They're like little rockstars.
Post a Comment