Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary

Yesterday, Nirav and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We got married on October 15, 2005 and we started dating on October 17, 2001. So if you count dating too, we've been together for seven whole years. This will be the last anniversary we get to spend before we become parents! I guess we'd better cherish our alone time while we still have it.

Update on pregnancy: I will be 12 weeks on Saturday. Hooray...the end of my first trimester! My morning sickness has gone away completely now. I'm so happy that I can eat normally now. The only symptoms I have now are being more tired than normal and using the restroom a lot! My pants are getting a little tighter too. I will have to start taking some pregnancy pics soon. Right now, there's not much to see but I can tell it won't be long until I really start growing.

Oh, and I added a poll to my blog for everyone to guess the sex of the baby. Nirav already voted (twice)! One vote for a girl and one for a boy. He said he didn't want to get in trouble. In case you're wondering, Nirav wants a girl and I'm convinced we'll have a boy. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks we're going to have.

6 comments:

Tabby said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait to find out what little baby Shah will be!

Dawn said...

Hope you had a Happy Anniversary! I'll always remember that beautiful day you guys exchanged vows.

Hmmm...every time I try to picture little baby Shah, I always imagine a girl! So, that's my vote!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm totally thinking girl too. Glad you posted pics from your trip. I was hoping you would. You'll have to tell me all about it this weekend.

Stacia said...

Happy Anniversary!! I voted for a boy :-)

Misty said...

Happy Anniversary!.


april is a good time to be due. Both my girls were born in April. It gets them here before all the hot hot weather!

Amber said...

I say whatever your gut says you are having is what it is! I think Mom's always know what they're growing.