On Friday, I had my 12 week appointment. My mom, my nephew, and Nirav all got to join me. The doctor said everything was fine except for a small bladder infection. He said that it was normal during pregnancy and prescribed me some antibiotics. We also got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. The heart beat was 148. My nephew thought it was so neat. Of course, after we left the doctor, he started asking all these questions about how the baby got in my tummy and how the doctor gets the baby out. So, on the way home, we stopped by Books a Million and picked him up a little book.
I know I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog. With the retreat last weekend and my nephew here this weekend, I've been so busy. I promise I'll do an update soon with lots of pictures. Hope everyone has a great Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OKAY...I'm still voting boy with that heartbeat :-) It's kind of on the lower side. Glad everything looked good!!
Glad you had a good appt...not too much longer till we get to find out what baby Shah is!
With that heartbeat I want to change my vote to boy! Glad to hear baby Shah is doing well.
I always imagined the two of you with a girl, but I'm thinking boy now, too!
I guess we'll know soon!
Glad you had a great appointment! Sage and Noah both had heartbeats in that range, go with your gut! It'll be more fun when you're right!
Post a Comment