
GIRL!!! We were so surprised when we found out. I thought for sure it was a boy and so did most of our family and friends but God had a little surprise for us. That's what we all secretly wanted but just didn't want to admit it. My mom and Nirav's parents had wanted a girl but just didn't want to say it before. Nirav had originally thought it was going to be a girl but I had convinced him it was going to be a boy. And my nephew, Caleb, had said it was a girl from the very beginning but we just laughed at him. Like my aunt Sandra said "girls just don't run in our family". Even Nirav's mom said she was 100% sure it was going to be a boy. We're still in shock but we're so excited. Nirav said he already sees his bank account being drained out. Here's some pictures we got of our little baby girl...hope you enjoy them as much as we did.




6 comments:
So happy for you guys! We knew you wanted a girl all along! Congrats! Now, let's go shopping!!! :D
Yay! I am so excited for you! She looks like she's going to be beautiful!! Now you can start decorating the nursery!
Much more fun to shop for! Her profile picture is precious. I'm so excited for you guys, isn't it great to know????
Yay!! The pictures of HER were great! Love the 'face' one. But the profile was too sweet. I'm so excited for you both. Girls are so much funner (is that a word?) to shop for!!
Congrats! I love the profile pic!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Your pictures came out so good. I love that little foot.
Post a Comment