I had my third doctor's appointment today and got some exciting news. I found out that I get to have my ultrasound in less than two weeks! I guess I just assumed that since I've been going every four weeks that I would have to wait another four weeks to go again. But my doctor said he likes to do the ultrasound at exactly 20 weeks. So on December 4, the Thursday after Thanksgiving, we get to find out what we're having. We originally thought we'd have to wait until December 19.
I also found out that I'm a week further along that I thought. I was a little confused on why my first ultrasound said I was 8 weeks and 2 days but when I counted up to my due date, it only added up to 39 weeks. The doctor said it was because they based my due date on the calender but the estimated age on my ultrasound was based on the measurement of the baby. Very confusing, but all I know is that my due date is still April 26, 2009 and I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. Oh, and the baby's heart beat was in the 150s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad to hear they moved up your ultrasound appt. I can't wait to find out if baby Shah is an Andree or a Neeno. I love the belly pics from the post before. You can really see how much you've grown.
Wow!!! I can't wait to find out! Call me right away! My feelings will be hurt if I have to read about it on your blog! Love you!!!
You & Nirav be careful traveling this week!
Yay! Can't wait to find out what we're having! I hate that I missed seeing you while I was in...maybe we'll get to catch up the next time.
Post a Comment