Wednesday, April 29, 2009
40 weeks and 3 days
Ok, so I'm now three days past my due date. I'm starting to wonder if our little girl is ever going to come. I've been having the braxton hicks contractions for about a month now but they've been getting more intense day by day. Two nights ago, I had contractions coming every seven minutes but it only lasted for about three hours. Then, I went all day with nothing. Last night, I had contractions every ten minutes but I slept through part of it. Now I'm just waiting to see if the contractions keep coming and get closer together. I think Abigail is teasing me. I keep thinking I'm about to go into labor and then the contractions will just stop. I hope she doesn't mess with me like this after she's born. :-) I'm so ready for her to get here and I know everyone else is as well. I can't wait for everyone to see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She will come when she's ready...can't wait to see her!!
At least you know you won't be more than a week over... have they already scheduled you in case? I can't wait to see her. I know she is going to be beautiful, with a head full of hair! I know it's hard but try to relax these last few days.
This is the WORST part of pregnancy, I hope she comes soon!
Call me if you need anything!!
You poor thing. Hope she comes soon.
I've been waiting to hear from you. Hope she comes soon and tell Nirav to update us!
Post a Comment