Our little girl is finally here. She was born on May 1, 2009 at 6:56 pm. She weighed in at 5 lb. 13 oz. and was 20 in. long. We are so happy that she is healthy and was born with no complications. We were released from the hospital on May 3 and currently we are getting adjusted at home. We are so thankful for all the prayers and support of our friends and family. We can't wait for everyone to come and see her. Here's a few pictures we taken of her so far. There's many more to come!



Visitors
Mike and Dawn

Allyson

Auntie Joyce

Aunt Jessica

Grandma and cousin Caleb

Shah grandparents

Caleb said this was the best day of his life.

getting ready to go home

going home (we were both very exhausted)

first day in her own crib

Cutie


first trip to the pediatrician (she got very good review)

first bath (she was not happy)

big brother Ben watching over his baby sister
6 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl! Can't wait to meet her in real life. Love her coming home outfit. The grandparents look so proud.
She is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so happy that she is home and healthy. Can't wait to meet her! I'm so happy for you guys. She looks adorable in that headband.
Her coming home outfit was too cute!! She is precious and I can't wait to see her! I'm so happy for you guys =)
Thanks for the pictures. You know Larry and I are both dying to see Miss Abigail. She is beautiful and you guys look so happy. Love you all.
I love her going home outfit. She is just so beautiful! I can't wait to see her again. Nirav looks so proud in the picture at the pediatrician. Keep taking lots of pictures. They will be treasures.
She is beautiful! How are you both doing?
Post a Comment