Tuesday, May 12, 2009
My first Mother's Day
On Sunday, I celebrated my first Mother's Day with my baby girl. She was such a sweetie. She got me this sweet card and this beautiful necklace. Actually, she had her daddy go shopping for her but he said that she told him what to get me. The necklace has a mother holding a baby in the middle of the heart.

We also took her to church for the first time on Mother's Day. She was so good. She slept the whole time we were there. Everyone was so happy to see her. Here's her daddy getting her ready for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't pick a favorite! They are all so cute!! I love the necklace she 'picked out' for you. I'm so glad you guys came over for lunch that day to celebrate. I really enjoyed getting to meet little Abigail. And you and Neato just looked precious in the Mommy and Daddy role!
I'm so glad you posted pictures from Sunday! I hated that we missed her first Sunday and I was wondering what she wore.
She is just so beautiful! I'm glad you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!
I'm glad you had a happy first Mother's Day! What a perfect day to take your little girl to church for the first time! She looks like she is doing great!
Glad your Mother's Day was great! She is precious!
Baby girl is so sweet!
Post a Comment