Friday, June 18, 2010

Chattanooga - Creative Discovery Museum

Last week, Abigail and I went on vacation with my mom and nephew to Chattanooga, TN. We had such a great time. We visited the Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum, IMAX 3D Theater, and Rock City. The kids also had fun just hanging out by the pool. We took so many pictures that I had to divide them into more than one post.

Creative Discovery Museum

Abigail's favorite part of the museum was where you could play in the water. She is definitely a water baby!
Caleb dressed as the boat captain
Abigail playing with the choo-choo train
Abigail going for a cruise
cooking dinner
climbing out of the tree house (that's her newest trick...climbing)
We have to keep a closer watch on her now!

playing some of the instruments
playing the piano with Caleb

She had such a great time!
two sweet babies worn out after a fun-filled day

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Chattanooga looks like a lot of fun. I just read all your posts about your trip. Your mom is lucky to have a daughter to go on vacations with her. But, you were gone a long time and I missed you and Abigail!