Saturday, July 24, 2010

PCB - beach photos

Abigail and I just returned from Panama City Beach, FL last night. We had a great time but I am so exhausted. Abigail seems to not be too tired though. I guess she got to relax more than I did. I was just so busy keeping up with her. She is walking/running everywhere now so she definitely keeps me on my toes. I did enjoy myself though. We stayed for 6 days and 5 nights. Unfortunately, Nirav wasn't able to come. He went to Atlanta instead for work. So I joined my mother, Caleb and Jessica on their vacation. I have so much to blog about but I just wanted to start by sharing some pictures we took on the beach. Abigail did not like the beach at all! You can't tell from most of the pictures but anytime I tried to put her barefoot in the sand or put her down next to the ocean, she would scream. So the only way we got some good pics was for us to sit her on a towel and keep her away from the water. I was very impressed with the pictures that my mom and I got considering what a hard time we had taking them.

3 comments:

Tabby said...

I like all your beach pictures. I like your short haircut too!

Dawn said...

Those are great!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! Glad you are home! Love your new background, too!

SuzyQ said...

Cute pictures!