Friday, September 24, 2010

Summer Review

I just realized that I forgot to post some important events from this summer. This post does not include everything but I just didn't want to forget to mention some special visitors and trips that we took.

We kept Caleb for two weeks of the summer. Caleb and Abigail had so much fun together. I wish I had taken more pictures of them together but it's so hard for me to take pictures of Abigail now that she's so active. And Caleb hates getting his picture taken. We did have a lot of fun though. We had a lot of playdates while he was here. One of the playdates was going to Jonny G's where he got to play with some of his Warner Robins friends.

sweet, sleepy babies
they loved playing in the bath together...Caleb thinks of Abigail as his baby sister
Caleb being a big brother
My brother, Eric, got to spend a weekend with us as well when he came to pick up Caleb.
For the Fourth of July, we spend the day at our friend, Dawn's parents house. Her little girl, Allyson, and Abigail had a great time together. We had some good food and spend the evening watching the fireworks.

Abigail sporting the Fourth of July dress her mommy made for her.


On the second week of July, my cousin Beth and her family came to visit.

Abigail and Michael at the Museum of Aviation
Christopher and Michael
Michael and Abigail enjoying the cheese dip at the Mexican restaurant
Abigail with her cousins, Christopher and Michael



On the 17th of July, we visited the Rock Ranch in The Rock, GA. They had a petting zoo, tiny town, choo-choo train, hay ride, corn pit, paddle boats, etc. I hate to say that I left my memory stick at home that day so I was only able to take about 8 pictures but I did get some good videos.

Abigail's first pony ride. Don't be too amazed...she only stayed on for 2 seconds!
Her favorite part of the park was the Tiny Town. They had buildings to represent every building that would be in an actual town but they were all child-sized.

Abigail in the school house
dressing up in the boutique
playing in the corn pit (it was like a ball pit but with corn instead of balls)
pulling the corn out of her toes
one of the goats at the petting zoo

No comments: