Sunday, November 2, 2008

Auburn vs. Arkansas game

On October 11th, Nirav and I traveled to Auburn to watch the Auburn vs. Arkansas game. We met up with our newly married friends Jeff and Holly who had an awesome tailgate setup. They had a gas grill, TV with satellite hookup, and lots of good food. We got to watch some of the other big games while we waited for ours to start.


My nephew also happened to be in town so he stopped by to see us. He was wearing his Auburn jersey. I can't wait to dress our baby in everything Auburn.

Our seats were in the upper deck. It was amazing that we could still see the field clearly. We ended up losing this game along with a lot of other games this year but I still support my team. We're just having a bad year but I have faith that they will return next year stronger than ever.

Our mascot Aubie...I just love him
We just had to get the baby some Auburn gear. Here are the first items we bought for our future Tiger fan.


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Your Auburn baby stuff is so cute.