He had such a great time that he didn't want to leave. This is where he sat when he refused to leave.
Once we finally convinced him to leave, we went home and made some homemade pizzas. I let him make his own pizza and I made mine.
He was so proud of the pizza he made. He made sure I didn't mix them up when I put them in the oven. They were so yummy.
On Saturday evening, we took Caleb to the Lineberger's house for our church's annual Fall Festival. When we got there, he met another boy named Caleb who was also dressed as a pirate. They played together for most of the night.Everyone had decorated their car trunks for the night so the kids could go "trunk-or-treating".
Caleb got so much candy, he could barely hold his bag.
They also had a bonfire and hayride.
The Lineberger boys put on a little skit for the kids during the hayride. Caleb thought it was so cool.
This is a picture I took of Caleb on the hayride. He looks so tough.
On Sunday, we took Caleb to Lane Packing Company.
They had a hayride there too. It wasn't as cool as the Lineberger's hayride but Caleb still enjoyed it. We got to see how the pecans get shaken off the trees.
Caleb spent the most time on the playground.
And, of course, we couldn't leave without having some of their homemade ice cream.
We had such a great time with Caleb. We were sad to see him go but I think Ben was the most disappointed.
When it was time to pack up and leave, Ben decided to load himself into the car too. I felt so bad when we had to make Ben get out of the car. We can't wait for Caleb to come back to visit. He already said that he's coming back for 5 weeks to help me when the baby comes.

4 comments:
AWW..that was so sweet about Ben wanting to go with Caleb. I know they miss each other. I'm glad they can still spend time together when he comes to visit you! I'm sure you would love Caleb's help for 5 whole weeks once the baby comes :-) He's going to be a great cousin!!
That looks like such a fun weekend! I want to do all of that too! :) Glad you guys had a good visit!
Wow, y'all really had a busy weekend. I know Caleb loves coming to stay with you guys.
Caleb's Aunt Andrea ROCKS! She does all kinds of cool things when he comes to visit.
Post a Comment