Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun with the Merchants - Part II

Pumpkin Patch in Clanton, AL

On the last day of our visit, we visited a local pumpkin patch.  My mom, Jessica, Abigail, Caleb, Caleb's friend Jade, and I met up with some of my cousins and their families.  The kids had a great time.  


Caleb flying down the big slide

Abigail didn't care about the slides but just had a good time watching her cousins

Christopher and Caleb
Christopher and his little brother Michael
petting the rabbits
Michael liked the horses
Jay mooing at the cow
Abigail loved the chickens
Abigail thought Jay was so funny

I think they all liked the rabbits the most.


Caleb and Christopher picking out their pumpkins
I guess Abigail thought the hayride was too loud
my cousin/sister Beth and I with our babies
Abigail running through the hay maze
all of our pumpkins
Jay and Christopher
the kids loved the maze...I couldn't get Abigail to come out

Abigail was proud of her little pumpkin
my nephew Caleb with his friend Jade
After the Pumpkin Patch, we went to my cousin's house to watch some football. 

silly boys
Caleb's Auburn tiger growl
Christopher's scary face
Jay and Michael

No comments: