Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ben & Tabby

Our friends Ben and Tabby and their daughter Isabelle just moved back to Virginia last weekend. We miss them so much already. Before they left, we had a little going away party for them. We started the night by going out to eat at Sonny's.

Ben and Tabby (such a cute couple)

Ben trying to be funny

After eating at Sonny's, we went to the bowling alley. Here's my hubby showing off his great bowling skills. He's so much better than me at bowling. I even let him bowl for me to bring my score up so I wouldn't look too bad.


Stacia didn't do too bad either

Larry and Tabby wore their funny shirts for the evening (They're so cool!)

Aric and Amber came up all the way from Florida to see Ben and Tabby

Tabby and Amber

Stacia, Sarah, Tabby and Amber

Sarah and Larry

Some pictures didn't turn out perfect but they're still worth remembering.

Me, Tabby and Dawn

Me, Dawn and Sarah

Me and Dawn

I'm going to miss seeing Ben and little Isabelle but I think I'll miss Tabby the most. Tabby, you are such a great friend. I'm so glad we have our blogs so we can keep in touch.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Loved the pictures! Thanks for not telling people how I really bowled!! Lunch was fun today. Can't wait to start my new book :-)

Tabby said...

That was so sweet! We miss you guys already too!!

Dawn said...

I don't know what was wrong with me in that one pic. I was probably about to sneeze! =D