Last weekend, Nirav and I went to Birmingham to pick up our new "baby". He's a sheltie named Ben. He's a sweet dog...he's just a big baby. He cries if you lock him out of a room or don't give him attention. In fact, he's whining right now while I'm trying to work on my blog.

While we were in B'ham, we got to spend some quality time with our nephew, Caleb. Caleb is not mad in this picture...he just doesn't like getting his picture taken.

I also got to see my sis, Beth. She's actually my cousin but I call her my sister cause we're so close and I never had a sister of my own. She's about to have a baby in a few months. She's having another boy. :-P Like we need another boy in our family.

Jessica (my sis-in-law), Beth, and me
4 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to post pics of your new doggie. Glad you had a good trip.
Aww, he is so pretty! I'm sure the cat doesn't know what to think! :)
Ben is a very handsome fella. Allyson is looking forward to coming over to play with him.
And, Caleb is getting so big. He is losing his "baby" look.
Love ya!
Your dog is beautiful!! I had 2 collies for most of my childhood, so I am automatically fond of your sheltie. Awesome color and coat.
Post a Comment