Friday, February 22, 2008

Photo Survey

Directions:
  1. Answer each question.
  2. Take each answer and type it into Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com/)
  3. Take any picture from the first page of results and post. (click on the picture and copy the HTML code) Don't explain, it's funnier that way!

How old will you be on your next birthday??

Photobucket

A place you would like to travel:

italy
Your favorite place:

Beach

Your favorite thing to do:
Snuggle

Your favorite food/candy:

FOOD:

love italian food blinkie

CANDY:

hersheys

Favorite Animal:

cat

Favorite Color:

purple

The town in which you were born:

Birmingham

The town in which you live:

warner robins

The name of a past pet:

sunny

The name of a current or past boy/girl friend:

CHRIS DAUGHTRY

Your nickname/screen-name:

andie

Your middle name:

Lynn

A bad habit:

Snacking

First job:

Cashier

Your grandmother's name:

janice

Favorite song:

under the bridge

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that cat picture

Andrea said...

That's funny Sarah cause I was thinking of you when I saw that picture.

Stacia said...

So is your favorite animal a cat or a frog?? :-) I wish Chris Daughtry was my boyfriend!

Andrea said...

I couldn't decide so I went with both.

Amber said...

Our husbands should feel so special that we dated Daughtry and Favre, yet we chose them.

Stacia said...

Like you're new layout! Every now and then we need to change our outfit :-)

Dawn said...

Yes, I love the cat! Let me go get mah hat. But, I want to sit on mah recliner. :P

Tabby said...

I love the new name of your blog! That's so cute! How's Ben doing? :P